HL Civils has three main business streams: Civil Engineering, Petroleum Installations and Utilities.
Regardless of the type of project, we always develop a strong relationship with all our clients and we are proud to provide them with a professional service leading to a high-quality end product.
We have got a professional management team which possesses proven experience in delivering successful projects for all our clients.
Our on-site teams of skilled and dedicated staff work closely with our clients to understand their requirements to deliver a quality project that are sustainable and exceed expectations.
Of upmost importance on all our projects is the safety of our employees, our sub-contractors and the communities in which we work. We are very proud of our safety record.
- Saw cutting, coring and breaking out of concrete and asphalt surfaces
- Installation of drainage systems, interceptors & soakaway systems
- Concrete foundations including holding down bolts
- Power float concrete floors
- Reinforced concrete structures, bases and slabs
- Asphalt to roads, hard standings and paths
- Brick and blockwork
- Block paving and soft landscaping
- Joint sealant, asphalt over banding and lining
- Trenching for the installation of LV, HV, fibre optic and control cables.
- Installation of access roads
- Reinforced concrete structures,
- Pump stations and sub stations
- Valve chambers & storage reservoirs
- Supply qualified & experience personnel for civil engineering works in fuel installations
- Fuel main inspection excavations
- Removal of redundant fuel mains and underground fuel tanks
- Installation of new underground/above ground fuel tanks
- Installation of emergency showers and eyewash stations
- Spill containment inspections and repairs
- Lining/patch repairs to existing drains
- Repairs to existing fuel interceptors
- Installations of emergency shut off valves
- Installation of new fuel interceptors